The 4 body upright mortuary cooler is ideal for rural county morgues and hospitals, removal companies, and funeral homes. these units can be shipped unassembled, or assembled, and are assembled easily with Cam-Locking Panels. Unit includes Drop in self-contained refrigeration system with digital thermometer and easy to adjust temperature controller. Comes standard with heavy duty chrome plated hardware, has expanded Polystyrene or Extruded Polystyrene closed cell insulation, and includes a 4-teir roller rack. 15 yr warranty on panels and doors, 5 yr warranty on all mechanical parts, and a 2 yr warrant on parts and labor.
- 100% Self Contained – No drainage
- Plug into your standard 110V/ No Special Electrical Systems needed
- Includes 4-Tier Roller Rack
- Optional Castors Available
- Optional Body Boards and Trays Available
- Durable Construction and Reliability
- Exterior: 7′ 8.5″ (94.5″) Deep x 3’8″ (44″) Wide x 7’5.5″ Tall (105.5″ with cooling unit and castors) (98″ with cooler and no castors)
- Interior: 7″5″ (86.5″) Internal Depth x 3″ (36″) Internal Width x 6’4″ (75″) Internal Height
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Due to the size of the coolers, the shipping container with lift-gate service is not available, all assembled AND unassembled coolers require a forklift at delivery if the facility does not have a loading dock.
As an option, for unassembled coolers, the customer can open the shipping crate and unload the panels by hand. This option will possibly incur additional shipping fees for the truck to delay to its next destination.