2 Body Morgue Cooler with Telescoping Slide Rails! The morgue cooler includes individual door configuration, telescoping sliding tray compartments and 23″ or 27″ stainless steel trays.
Standard Cooler features:
- Exterior of Box: The front is type 304 stainless steel with a no. 4 finish, and the top, sides & back are .040″ stucco embossed aluminum
- Interior of Box: The walls & ceiling are .040″ stucco embossed aluminum. The Cooler floor has a stainless finish.
- Insulation: 4 inch closed cell density ECO foam with high thermal efficiency and environmentally responsible properties.
- Rack System: A pair of Telescoping Slide Rails constructed of extruded aluminum with nylon rollers
- Removable Trays: Two 23” Stainless-steel Body Trays
- Heavy-duty chrome plated hardware for durability
- Lighting: 1 vapor proof light w/ switch
- Refrigeration: Drop-in self-contained refrigeration system with digital thermometer
- The Cooler ships knockdown and will require assembly.
- OD Dimensions: 75″ H (95″ with cooling unit) x 92″ L x 38″ W
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/1Ph (208-230V/50-60Hz/1Ph is available but may affect dimensions, features & price)
- Cooling Unit Operating Temperature: 38°Fahrenheit / 3.3°Celsius
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Due to the size of the coolers, the shipping container with lift-gate service is not available, all assembled AND unassembled coolers require a forklift at delivery if the facility does not have a loading dock.
As an option, for unassembled coolers, the customer can open the shipping crate and unload the panels by hand. This option will possibly incur additional shipping fees for the truck to delay to its next destination.