Newest cooler design our Multi Bay Morgue Cooler with Telescoping Slide Rails! Our morgue coolers includes individual door configuration, telescoping sliding tray compartments and 23″ or 27″ stainless steel trays.
Standard Cooler features:
- Exterior of Box: The front is type 304 stainless steel with a no. 4 finish, and the top, sides & back are with .040″ stucco embossed aluminum. We also offer 304 Stainless Steel on all sides, at an additional cost.
- Interior of Box: The walls & ceiling are .040″ stucco embossed aluminum.
- Insulation: 4 inch closed cell density ECO foam with high thermal efficiency and environmentally responsible properties.
- Rack System: Telescoping Slide Rails constructed of extruded aluminum with nylon rollers, are standard with these coolers.
- Removable Stainless Steel Trays are the perfect option for these coolers.
- Heavy-duty chrome plated hardware for durability
- Lighting: Vapor proof light with switch
- Refrigeration: Drop-in self-contained refrigeration system with digital thermometer (See Technical Specs for more details).
- The Cooler ships knockdown and will require assembly.
- Can choose from 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 12 bays.
- Each section’s width is based on preferred tray size. For trays of 23″, the standard width is 38.25″ For 27″ and 30″ trays the width would be 44″.
- Cooling Unit Options: A 115V/60Hz/1Ph unit is standard for 2 and 3 nay coolers, while a 208-230V/50-60Hz/1Ph unit is recommended for coolers that are 4 or more bays is priced in with listed price for those coolers.
- Cooling Unit Operating Temperature: 38°Fahrenheit / 3.3°Celsius
- Freezer units are also available (additional cost).