The DD4000 Casket Transporter incorporates several distinctive features. The two engineered decks allow four caskets to be transported safely and efficiently by one person.
The powered upper deck tilts up and down in seconds, allowing one person to easily load and transport caskets. Interchangeable and adjustable bier pins allow you to manage different casket sizes on both decks for nearly any job.
Robust features like a powder coated frame, rugged casket bumper arms and engineered deck frame help create the most reliable and durable deck system in the industry. These key features will not only raise your expectations but improve your professional integrity.
- Double Capacity
- Deck system doubles the size of your cargo van by effectively utilizing the full capacity of the space with 4 casket carrying capability
- Powered Upper Deck
- Upper deck tilts up and down within seconds, allowing one person to easily load and transport caskets
- 600lbs Capacity Upper Deck
- A reinforced frame with simplified lifting geometry creates a durable deck system
- Rugged Casket Bumper Arms
- High impact casket bumper arms protect the rear of the vehicle as well as assist in loading and unloading caskets onto casket trucks.
- Valuable maneuverability
- Deck system requires minimal lifting, adding safety to transporting, reducing on the job injuries.
- Durable Glide Strips
- Make loading caskets much easier along with protecting the casket and surfaces it comes in contact with.