The 106 Heavy Duty Flexible Stretcher w/ Sealed Body Cover by Reeves EMS is designed as an easily-conveyable transport device for use by emergency and mortuary response personnel. It includes a cover attached to a stretcher that zippers to form a sealed transport case. Although it can carry in excess of 1,000 lbs (per independent laboratory testing), it is constructed of lightweight 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester that is easily washed with soap and water, highly resistant to acids and alkali, and unable to be penetrated by liquids. The body cover is constructed of 10 oz. vinyl. Seven (7) removable hardwood slats positioned between two (2) layers of fabric provide strength and rigidity. Ten (10) ergonomically-placed handles, constructed of polypropylene webbing with foam inserts are both comfortable and smart. Three (3) two-inch polypropylene web patient security straps with plastic buckles are placed in strategic locations to provide maximum immobilization. Available in grey or orange.
- Easily conveyable patient transport device for larger patients with cover that zips to form a sealed transport case
- Measures 10” wider than 105 stretcher
- Durable vinyl and vinyl-coated polyester fabric repels liquids of all kinds; washes clean with soap and water
- Integrated body cover zips up front and snaps at top to fully encase body if needed
- Seven removable hardwood slats positioned between two layers of the 18oz. fabric to provide strength and rigidity
- Ten ergonomically-placed foam-padded polypropylene webbing handholds
- Three security straps of 2” polypropylene web; placed for optimum immobilization
- Durable quick-release plastic buckles snap closed, hold fast, and open with a squeeze
- Can carry 1000 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 5 year warranty on workmanship
- Dimensions Open: 79.00” L x 38.00” W
- Dimensions Rolled for Storage: 64.00” L x 8.00”
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Load Limit: 1000 lbs.
- Stretcher Bed Fabric: 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester
- Cover Fabric: 10 oz. vinyl
- Removable Hardwood Slats: 7
- Ergonomically Placed Handles: 10 w/ foam-padded polypropylene webbing
- Patient Security Straps: 3 w/ 2.00” Polypropylene webbing with press-release plastic buckles
- Reeves’ products usually ship in 8 weeks. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.