The 101 Flexible Stretcher by Reeves EMS is an easily-conveyable patient transport device that can carry in excess of 700 lbs. (per independent laboratory testing), but is constructed of lightweight 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester that is easily washed with soap and water. It is also highly resistant to acids and alkali, and unable to be penetrated by liquids. Five (5) removable hardwood slats positioned between two (2) layers of fabric provide strength and rigidity. Six (6) ergonomically-placed handles, constructed of polyproylene webbing with foam inserts are both comfortable and smart. Three (3) two-inch polypropylene web patient security straps with plastic buckles are placed in strategic locations to provide maximum immobilization. Flexible Stretcher in orange features reflexite reflectors on both sides for maximum visibility. Available in gray, black, or orange.
- Flexible slatted design lets you comfortably transport patients through small spaces and tight turns
- Weighs only 15 lbs. and carries over 700 lbs., yet rolls up to just 58″ x 6″ for convenient storage
- Tough enough to withstand the worst; flexible enough to use almost anywhere
- Lightweight vinyl-coated polyester repels liquids, resists acids and alkali, washes with soap & water
- Five removable hardwood slats positioned between two layers of the 18oz. fabric to provide strength and rigidity
- Six ergonomically-placed foam-padded polypropylene webbing handholds
- Three security straps of 2” polypropylene web; placed for optimum immobilization
- WARRANTY: 5 year warranty on workmanship
- Dimensions Open: 78.00” L x 28.00” W
- Dimensions Rolled for Storage: 58.00” L x 6.00”
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Stretcher Bed Fabric: 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester
- Cover Fabric: 10 oz. vinyl
- Removable Hardwood Slats: 5
- Ergonomically Placed Handles: 6 w/ foam-padded polypropylene webbing
- Patient Security Straps: 3 w/ 2.00” Polypropylene webbing with press-release plastic buckles
- Reeves’ products usually ship in 8 weeks. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.</ul