The Seveer Flex One Flexible Stretcher by A. Smith & Son, Inc. is the new standard in flexible stretchers. This product is great for moving patients from difficult situations, winding stairs, embankments, etc. Three cross web straps secure patient within the wrapping flexible stretcher, and it opens to 6’6″ and closes to 4’10” x 8”. There are internal pockets at both head and foot for storage of patient’s belongings, data sheets, etc. There are three cross web straps to secure patient within the wrapping flexible stretcher. Also, there are internal pockets at both head and foot for storage of patient’s belongings, data sheets, etc. Made in the USA! Available in gray or orange.
- Opens to 6’6″ and closes to 4’10” x 8″
- 18 oz. vinyl laminated material, super strong, resistant to acids, alkali, anti-bacterial
- Five wooden slats securely sewn in pockets for stiffness and body
- Slats can be replaced by the customer if necessary
- Storage pockets both at head and foot area for personal belongings, gloves, sheets, padding, data sheets, etc.
- Reflective tape on each side for visibility & safety
- Specially designed one piece top layer for ease in cleaning
- Six specially-designed nylon web carry handles
- Made in the USA!
- Load Limit: 600 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 5 years
- Seveer products usually ship in 1 to 2 weeks. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.