The Model 715 Telescoping Cot Handles attach to main cot frame and telescope 8″ beyond the foot end of the cot when needed for easier handling of tall or heavy patients. Non-slip handgrips assist in maintaining control of the cot. No additional mounting hardware required.
- Compatible with Ferno Model 23, Model 24, Model 24-H, Model 27-1 cots
- Beneficial when transporting tall patients whose feet are at the extreme edge of the cot
- Handles with nonslip handgrips easily telescope out 8″ beyond the foot-end of the cot for easy handling
- No additional mounting hardware required
- Sold in pairs (2 handles)
- Length: 23.00″ (58 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs. (2 kg)