The Model 335 First Call Pouch is made to fit Ferno Model 23, Model 24 and Model 27-1 mortuary cots, most stretchers and standard cots measuring approximately 75.00″ x 24.00″ (191 cm x 61 cm). The pouch comes complete with a bottom and full-length brass zipper. The pouch is secured by snap fastener tabs and features full expansion restraint strap slots. It includes a lining and a 12″ x 14″ pocket. It is available in the Crypton Aria or Suede. Ferno Covers and Pouches are now made with patented Crypton Aria and Suede. Every fiber is encapsulated with a stain, odor and bacteria – resistant barrier. The breathable moisture barrier is permanently integrated into the fabric, ensuring a complete and proven performance system from the fibers up. Nothing can penetrate the fibers or the barrier. The Aria and Suede may be spot cleaned or machine washed when excessively soiled.
- Fits Ferno’s One-Man cots, which include the Model 23, Model 24 and Model 27-1 cots, most stretchers, and standard cots measuring approximately 75.00″ x 23.00″ (191 cm x 58 cm)
- Made with Crypton Suede or Crypton Super Fabric
- Comes complete with a bottom and full-length brass zipper, and the pouch is secured by snap fastener tabs and features full expansion restraint strap slots
- Crypton Suede is available in the following three colors: Burgundy, Caviar (black), Fathom (gray)
- Crypton Super Fabric is available in the following four colors: Aria Cabernet, Aria Platinum, Aria Blue, Aria Black
- Includes a lining and a 12″ x 14″ pocket
- Is able to be machine washed