Overhead Body and Table Wash System is a convenient fixture for the cleaning and rinsing process during embalming. The system consists of a reel rinse, vacuum breaker, soft spray valve, and a thermostatic mixing valve. The components are to be assembled on site by a licensed master plumber according to applicable codes. It can be mounted to a wall or ceiling.
- Stainless steel covered reel base with ratchet lock and easy tension adjustment.
- Furnished with 35 feet of .375″ ID hose, rated at 300 PSI, 140F water temperature.
- Maintains desired mixed water temperature at point of use.
- Protects the potable water supply against backflow from a non-potable source due to negative pressure.
- Spring-loaded vent for continuous pressure use.
- Field installed spray valve supplies a soft spray of water.
- Follow all manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Inlets and outlets are .5″ FNPT